Today was frustrating. I fixed hinges to the edges of my cupboard doors, splitting some of the wood as I went. I was about to attach these to the Micro Shelter when I realised the plan was not going to work. So I re-hinged the doors at the top and started again. I kind of like the fold up option though, but man it was a fiddly, frustrating day!
I was also able to cut the timber for the lounge seat. I am yet to fasten it into its final position but that should be pretty quick. I have decided to simplify, simplify, simplify the back rest, so I have jettisoned the idea of more doors. I will still have storage space behind it but it is a little more bare bones.
The horizontal slats are not in the intended final position, they are just waiting to be screwed into place.