I had some exterior stain in the garage so I made the decision to relocate it onto the frame of the deck. As can be seen in the photos, I perhaps could have mixed it a little more before applying it.
Getting the first of the decking onto the frame was a mixture of excitement and tedium. I used some left over brackets as spacers between the boards.
The hack underbelly paint job is slowly giving way to the raw decking timber.
The juggle at the moment is trying to eke out some build time in amongst the rain, a mulch thieving Brush Turkey and a newborn.
I grabbed the next batch of decking which should be enough to complete the floor of the deck. The Kombi gobbles loads like this up with ease.